Our Mission is:
- To create an On-Line Repository of samples of Sri Lankan Music.
- To make this site a One-Stop Library to locate a piece of Sri Lankan Music be it track from an old LP, a track from a cassette tape or a track from a newest CD.
- To provide a world wide exposure to Sri Lankan Artists and promote their music. And to provide a helping hand to publicise work of Amateur Musicians/Artists
In reaching our objectives, we were the first to offer on-line ...
- Continuous Playlists which could be played for hours
- A Real Jukebox style song selection capability for your playlist
- Multimedia Presentations in SMIL (Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language)
- Sri Lankan Cultural Songs, Intrumentals and other not so often heard music
- Sri Lanka Audio Presentations including the "Amaris Aiyya" Jokes by Annesly, Berty, Samueal and Dharmasri, popular Sri Lankan comedians of the yester year.
in Real Audio® Format to Sri Lankan music fans.
To make your visit more interesting we have set up a sister site, Sinhala Jukebox Community, where you can meet other Sri Lankan music fans from all over the world to share/discuss your ideas/opinions/comments on the subject of Music.
Join the "Sinhala Jukebox Community" Today !
We would also like you to have a look at people who contributed to this site here.
Please review our Terms and Conditions before using this site and especially note that this is a service provided for Sri Lankan Music Fans for on-line listening only. Unauthorized uses of any kind, including but not limited to downloading, copying or distributing of the song tracks in this site are strictly prohibited.